- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Natural Power Herbals7120 101 Avenue NW
Edmonton AB T6A 0H8780-466-8989
- • Cultivating Defensive Qi to Fight Summer Allergies •
- • 3 Tips for Healthy Summer Fun •
- • A Taste of Summer •
Clinic HoursMon10am-5pmWed10am-5pmThu10am-5pmFri10am-5pmSat10am-2pmClosed Tuesday, Sunday, Stat Holiday
Vivian saved my career! I went to see her about acupuncture for chronic pain and inflammation that was a problem even after the suregery to fix it. I had been told by the surgeon to find a desk job if I ever wanted to live pain free. At my consultation,... Read more »
My name is Barbara Zielnik and I’ve been Vivian’s patient for over a year and I visit the Natural Power regularly.
The simple reason why i’m going there very often and seeking Vivian’s help is because she always helps me. She is very knowledeable, always takes time to listen to you,... Read more »